Join the PTA and OABC For The First Annual
Ossining School Color Run
June 24, 2018 at AMD
It is easy to be come a member of the OABC.
- Fill out a membership form - now online!
- Volunteer some of your time.
- Cheer for all of our athletes.
- Show good sportsmanship.
- Show your Ossining Pride.
- Wear your Maroon & White.
Ossining Athletic Booster Club is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization. That means that any money donated to OABC, including membership dues, is tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
There are many ways to get involved.
- Come to an OABC meeting.
- Bring your friends.
- Join a committee.
- Provide valuable feedback.
- Suggest new ideas.
- Make it happen.
- Have lots of fun.
Supporting Ossining Student Athletes For More Than 15 Years
Who We Are
The Ossining Athletic Booster Club (OABC) is a not-for-profit volunteer organization established in 2001 to promote the athletic programs of the Ossining School District, recognize their achievements, and support Ossining's student-athletes and coaches by funding items not in the school budget and awarding scholarships to worthy graduating seniors of OABC members and donors.
You see us at the football concession stand and selling Ossining Pride gear at school events and those proceeds help our fundraising efforts. But our largest source of funding comes from you - our members and donors!
What We've Accomplished
Thanks to your generosity, we've provided funding for numerous projects, team equipment and benefits to Ossining's student-athletes. A few of our achievements include:
- New wall pads for the AMD gymnasium
- Warm-up jackets for wrestling
- Indoor batting cage for baseball
- OHS lower field scoreboard
- OHS basketball backboard lights
- Lacrosse rebounders
- Boys' basketball t-shirt giveaway
- Annual senior sports award dinner
- Scholarships to eligible OHS student-athletes
OABC Thanks These Local Businesses For Their Support in 2017-18